Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Next Meeting! June 24, Utah Arts Festival

When: Sunday June 24, 2 pm

Where: Utah Arts Festival!
OUTSIDE Main Library Entrance by the bike racks

How Much: Adult Admission: $8.00*
Children 12 and under: Free
Seniors (65+): $5.00
*Only $4/person if we can get 20 people! Major discount!!!

PLEASE RSVP by June 23 so I’ll know if we can get discounted admission. Visit our Flickr group and reply to the topic about this meeting, send me Flickr mail or if you know my e-mail address, shoot me a message there.

All are welcome! Bring your friends, spouses, kids, whatever and don’t forget your toys, film and any prints you’d like to share.

2007 Utah Arts Festival for more info and here's a map of the festival.

Let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to seeing you all!

Oh, PS: This will be the last meeting until September. July and August we’re on hiatus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did any of you go to the arts festival on Sunday? I couldn't get there until about 2:30, then I went directly to the musical performance by Shanahy, until 3:15. I walked all around afterward, looking for people with those funny plastic cameras hanging around their necks, but didn't see anyone. Oh, well, I started to have a problem with the film advance on my Arrow after the second frame so I didn't get any good shots with it that day.

Pray for rain,
Gargoyle